- Please do not come to class if you or your child might be infectious! Let your teacher know about non-contagious, but lingering symptoms so we can reassure your classmates.
- Use the scheduler to reserve your make-up or bonus spots. We may not have room for you if you come to a class without a reserved spot.
- Each family is allowed four make-up classes during the session. Unlimited make-up classes for classes missed during the summer session, space permitting.
- Make-ups do not carry over to the next session.
- Classes can be made up at any of our 6 locations.
- If you are signing up for a free bonus class, write "bonus class" in the space for "class student is missing"
- We expect there will be enough make-up slots for all of our families. However, make-ups are not guaranteed so please promptly schedule any make-ups you need. Do not wait until the end of the session to schedule your make-ups!
- If we cancel class due to snow or other reasons, we will usually add an extra class at the end of the session. There is no need to sign up for a make-up class, unless you cannot make the date of the added class.
So we can accommodate all our families, please:
- Sign up for a make-up class using the scheduler as soon as you know that you need it. Do not wait until the end of the session to schedule your make-up..
- If possible, let us know ahead of time that you will be absent, so that we may make your regular spot available for a make-up. This is especially appreciated during the summer.
- If you need to cancel your make-up, use the scheduler so that another family may reserve the spot.
- Weekend make-up spots are very popular, so there is a voluntary limit of 2 per family. (If you attend a weekend class regularly, you may sign up for 4 weekend make-ups.)
- If you have two children who regularly attend classes, schedule a make-up for each child. However, if there is only one spot available, you are welcome to bring your second child to the class anyway.
- Note that the class on Saturday at 1:00PM at 90th Street is only for infants younger than 8 months. The "Rhythm Kids" classes on Sundays at 12:15PM at Sheepshead Bay and Tuesdays at 4:45PM at 90th Street are only for children 4 - 6 years old.
If you need further assistance:
- Please do try to schedule your make-up online first.
- We try to be flexible and accommodating about make-ups where possible.
- If you have special needs, please call or text 718-499-2866 or email musictogetherBR@gmail.com.
- The best time to reach us is Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm.
- Please be patient as we may not be able to respond immediately. Leave a message if you get our voicemail.
Go to Make-Up Scheduler