- Please do not come to class if you or your child might be infectious! Let your teacher know about non-contagious, but lingering symptoms so we can reassure your classmates.
- You must use the scheduler to reserve your make-up or bonus spots. You may be turned away if you come to a class without a reserved spot.
- Each family is allowed unlimited make-up classes for classes missed during the current session, space permitting.
- Classes can be made up at any of our 6 locations.
- We expect there will be enough make-up slots for all of our families. However, make-ups are not guaranteed so please promptly schedule any make-ups you need. Do not wait until the end of the session to schedule your make-ups!
- If we cancel class due to snow or other reasons, we will usually add an extra class at the end of the session. There is no need to sign up for a make-up class, unless you cannot make the date of the added class.
- If you are signing up for a free bonus class, write "bonus class" in the space for "class student is missing"
- For the summer and fall sessions, you are permitted to sign up for as many bonus classes as you would like.
- If you reserve a bonus class spot and are a no-show, you will lose bonus class privileges for the remainder of the session! This policy is necessary in order to be fair to all our families. If you are going to miss your reserved bonus class, you must cancel in advance.
- Families who are regularly enrolled in a class have priority over bonus signups. If a class fills with enrolled families after you have signed up for a bonus slot, we may contact you to reschedule your bonus class.
So we can accommodate all our families, please:
- Sign up for a make-up class using the scheduler as soon as you know that you need it. Do not wait until the end of the session to schedule your make-up..
- If possible, let us know ahead of time that you will be absent, so that we may make your regular spot available for a make-up/bonus slot.
- If you need to cancel your make-up or bonus class, use the "Cancel" tab on the scheduler so that another family may reserve the spot.
- If you have two children who regularly attend classes, schedule a make-up for each child. However, if there is only one spot available, you are welcome to bring your second child to the class anyway.
- Note that the class on Saturday at 1:00PM at 90th Street is only for infants younger than 8 months. The "Rhythm Kids" classes on Sundays at 12:15 PM at Sheepshead Bay and Saturdays at 3:30 PM and Tuesdays at 4:45 PM at 90th Street are only for children 4 - 7 years old.
If you need further assistance:
- Please do try to schedule your make-up or bonus online first.
- We try to be flexible and accommodating about make-ups where possible.
- If you have special needs, please call or text 718-499-2866 or email musictogetherBR@gmail.com.
- The best time to reach us is Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm.
- Please be patient as we may not be able to respond immediately. Leave a message if you get our voicemail.
Go to Make-Up Scheduler